It is amazing that I only have one month left in 2012 to accomplish these goals.
Here is my month-in-review for November:
Here is my month-in-review for November:
1. Speak up.
(No longer applicable. See previous months.)
2. Spend less.
Again, my spending has been limited to thrift store buys here and there. With the holidays, our trip home to Minnesota, and continued projects on the house, we just don't have extra funds for any crazy spending.
3. Spread the Love.
I sent e-cards for Christmas. I made cookie packs for both sets of employers, and I have been going a little shopping crazy for the holidays! So much fun!
4. Snap it.
I need to do some serious back-tracking on uploading these photos. I have about 23 days left in the year and I am close to 100 photos short. Yikes!! Check out my album on Facebook.
5. Spice it Up.
We have set up our meal plan for the rest of the year to be a handful of go-to meals and to finish off our freezer meals. We want to leave for Minnesota with an empty fridge and have room to bring back some pork and beef from the farm. Plus, no one wants to have food spoil while their on vacation!
6. Sweat.
I lost 12 lbs. while Al was at NTC, but I have no idea how or why. I don't feel like I changed a single thing about my lifestyle, other than less meals out with friends. I am happy with the weight loss, but I can't genuinely contribute it to "sweat" per se.
7. Stamp It.
I will get the tattoo after the holiday. It is simply not in the funds for me to get before then.
8. See the Sights.
A girlfriend and I attended a roller derby game here in the city. I have also spent quite a bit of time driving through new neighborhoods and finding new hole-in-the-walls stores to browse. So fun!
9. Style it.
I have a couple great things in mind for Fashion Friday in the upcoming year, but for now I am enjoying sharing outfits and fashion inspiration here and there.
10. Save space.
Many, many projects in the works, but nothing coming together post-wise. Stay tuned for a couple DIY's this week, though.
11. Slow down. 12. Sleep more.
Check and check. At least as much as anyone can.
1 comment:
These are great goals! Can't wait to see your new tat!
Post a Comment