Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'll be home for Christmas

Minnesota Photos
This photo of Minnesota is courtesy of TripAdvisor
Early this morning Al and I get on a plane headed for Minnesota to spend the Christmas holiday with family and friends. Neither of us have been home in quite a few months and are looking forward to a relaxing 9 days. 

On a side note: Al and I have never flown together. We have both traveled extensively to visit one another or meet in a common locale, but we have never gotten on a plane, together, bound for the same destination. It's so weird to think that 5 years of travel in our relationship and this is the first time that is happening...

As typical of the holidays, we have a whole lot of fun packed into a short time. Most importantly, I get to see my momma and my sister, have a wine night with my bestie, and spend some time with my new godson (nephew.) It is doubtful I will have too much time to post during the hustle and bustle, so just sit back and enjoy a little tech-free reading instead! (I want to do much of the same!) Hopefully I can work in some time to just relax and enjoy the time away and come back to Colorado refreshed! 

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! I hope you have an amazing time! :)

Taylor @ DearOlympia.com said...

I am so happy that you get to go home AND fly with your husband. Have a wonderful time!