Today, I put together my suggestions for holiday attire. Whether the event is a work dinner, sitting around the fire on Christmas Eve, or toasting with champagne on NYE, I have the outfit for you. Another added bonus: each outfit is under $100! I hope you enjoy what I came up with!
Outfit #1
Event: Work Dinner Party
Cost: $98.24
Chunky knit wool sweater (H&M)
Gold chain collar necklace (Forever 21)
Jacquard full skirt (Target)
Gold cap toe pumps (Charlotte Russe)
Chunky knit wool sweater (H&M)
Gold chain collar necklace (Forever 21)
Jacquard full skirt (Target)
Gold cap toe pumps (Charlotte Russe)
Outfit #2
Event: Cocktail Party
Cost: $98.94
Ponte shift dress (Target)
Black Shrug (6pm)
Sequin clutch (Gap)
Patent leather pumps (Limited)
Ponte shift dress (Target)
Black Shrug (6pm)
Sequin clutch (Gap)
Patent leather pumps (Limited)
Outfit #3
Event: Christmas Eve
Cost: $96.44
Plaid shirt (H&M)
Charcoal Saturday pant (J.Crew)
Moccasin slipper (Payless)
Kahluaccino Drink recipe HERE
Plaid shirt (H&M)
Charcoal Saturday pant (J.Crew)
Moccasin slipper (Payless)
Kahluaccino Drink recipe HERE
Outfit #4
Event: Christmas Day
Cost: $100.50
Knit scoopneck sweater (Old Navy)
Lacquer link necklace (Forever 21)
Scallop-print skinny leg pants (H&M)
Leopard pump (Forever 21)
Knit scoopneck sweater (Old Navy)
Lacquer link necklace (Forever 21)
Scallop-print skinny leg pants (H&M)
Leopard pump (Forever 21)
Outfit #5
Event: New Years' Eve
Cost: $93.93





2 comments:
I seriously love all of these outfits! I can't choose a favorite!
Cuteness!
Post a Comment