This project wasn't quite as fast as the kitchen remodel because both Al and I are working significantly more than we were those first couple weeks. This project happened over about two months, although the actual "working" time was only 4 days. I don't have an official before shot, because I simply forgot when we started the project.
But I have plenty of other photos to make up for it:
But I have plenty of other photos to make up for it:
Demo:
Floors are in:
Getting closer:
Getting closer:
(Peel n' stick linoleum tiles for the vanity inside. Easy to clean and maintain. Any damage? Just pull and replace!)
Adding the details:
(Dry erase, so I can change them if I move them to another room!)
The final product:
Time frame: 4 days
Original budget: $20 ($5, if you ask Al)
Final cost: $120
The breakdown:
Tile - $40 (clearance at Home Depot) (includes subfloor, mud, grout, & sealer)
Vanity - $19 at Habitat for Humanity ReStore, Painted with Cabinet Restorations left over from kitchen remodel, peel n' stick tiles on inside (Lowe's) / Sink - $8 at Habitat ReStore / Faucet - FREE (Pulled out of parents old bathroom, less than 1 year old.) / Counter (original) - Painted with Countertop Restorations left over from kitchen remodel / Light fixture (original) - Spray painted, Valspar Silver $5 / Shelf - $6 (On-hand, painted to match cabinets, added hooks from Walmart)
Decor items: Shower rod, curtain & hooks - $30 (Walmart) / Basket - $2 (thrifted, spray painted) / Tin buckets - $2 (Target $1 section) / Set of 3 mini candles, set of 2 pictures on wall, rock candle holder, towels & floor rugs - FREE (all previously owned)
The breakdown:
Tile - $40 (clearance at Home Depot) (includes subfloor, mud, grout, & sealer)
Vanity - $19 at Habitat for Humanity ReStore, Painted with Cabinet Restorations left over from kitchen remodel, peel n' stick tiles on inside (Lowe's) / Sink - $8 at Habitat ReStore / Faucet - FREE (Pulled out of parents old bathroom, less than 1 year old.) / Counter (original) - Painted with Countertop Restorations left over from kitchen remodel / Light fixture (original) - Spray painted, Valspar Silver $5 / Shelf - $6 (On-hand, painted to match cabinets, added hooks from Walmart)
Decor items: Shower rod, curtain & hooks - $30 (Walmart) / Basket - $2 (thrifted, spray painted) / Tin buckets - $2 (Target $1 section) / Set of 3 mini candles, set of 2 pictures on wall, rock candle holder, towels & floor rugs - FREE (all previously owned)









5 comments:
I absolutely love it!!!! :) Great job.
This looks amazing! When are you guys starting to contract out your skills? ;)
I'm in are that you do it for so little! That's awesome!
love it! good job!
Painting the vanity and countertop made such a difference! Looks great.
Post a Comment