We are having a garage sale this weekend and I'm pretty excited about it. Granted, I'm a little tired after three days of cleaning, pricing, staging the garage, and placing signs around the neighborhood, but it is going to be so worth it come Sunday.
I actually grew up in a family of garage-salers, both hosting them and shopping them. And after years and years of helping my family set them up, I'm pretty good at it. I know how to price things reasonably, draw people in with bigger items, and how to keep the overhead low so you actually make a little money.
With Al's help and a few friends pitching in, I'm sure the weekend will be a huge success.
I'll check in on Monday to tell you how it went!
I actually grew up in a family of garage-salers, both hosting them and shopping them. And after years and years of helping my family set them up, I'm pretty good at it. I know how to price things reasonably, draw people in with bigger items, and how to keep the overhead low so you actually make a little money.
With Al's help and a few friends pitching in, I'm sure the weekend will be a huge success.
I'll check in on Monday to tell you how it went!
4 comments:
I hope it's a success! :)
Good luck! I've been thinking about doing a garage sale myself. Not sure if I want to tackle it alone, but maybe.
Garage sales are my favvvvvvorite! :) I cannot wait until this kiddo is born so I can go garage sale-ing for pink or blue clothes.
good luck!
Post a Comment