Ronald Reagan declared May 7 military spouse appreciation day in 1984 in an effort to recognize the wonderful women (and now also, wonderful men) who support our military in our own special way. So, I am writing this not to seek thank yous myself, but rather to thank the numerous other spouses and SO's out; especially those who love and support the men who fight alongside Al. I know that it's your strength and support that make them the people and the soldiers that they are. As a result, they are happier and healthier and better able to do their job. For that, I am grateful. I can sleep a little better and put my mind at ease knowing that there are amazing women throughout the country supporting their man, feeling the same things I am and most importantly, doing their part for our military and our country!
The Soldier's SO Creed
I am in love with a United States Soldier. I will support him in his defense of the Constitution of the United States of America. And I will understand that he must obey the orders of those appointed over him. I represent the true backbone and fighting spirit of the Army. And for those who have served before me I salute you with all the strength and loyalty my heart can muster. I proudly stand by the on I love with Honor, Courage and Commitment. I am committed to support my soldier and the United States Army.
I am in love with a United States Soldier. I will support him in his defense of the Constitution of the United States of America. And I will understand that he must obey the orders of those appointed over him. I represent the true backbone and fighting spirit of the Army. And for those who have served before me I salute you with all the strength and loyalty my heart can muster. I proudly stand by the on I love with Honor, Courage and Commitment. I am committed to support my soldier and the United States Army.
Thank you and enjoy your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment