Friday, May 21, 2010

I have a button!


Thanks to Karissa over at Being a Better Wife, I have a blog button!
You can have a copy of my button for your blog by grabbing the code underneath on the right-hand side!

What's even better, rather than accepting money for creating this button, she asked for a donation to the Dan Berchinski Fund.
Please check it out and make a donation - ANY amount is helpful! This is a great way to reach out to other military families.

Stay tuned for a couple of REALLY COOL happenings come up soon on my blog. I don't want to give away too many details but let's just say it involves a giveaway!
I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'!
Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Star Spangled said...

What a pretty button! Holla! That's GOTTA go on my blog. :P

Unknown said...

Love the button! Thanks for following and stoppin by. I grabbed your new button and linked you up under my Army Loves! Yay for new bloggy friends :)

prettyinink0402 said...

Thanks for the comment! I would be offended if it was any branch of the military's uniform...especially their SENIOR uniform. It's just outrageous to me to disrespect troops like that. Apparently I popped someones Jobro bubble...I edited my comments so if he/she would like to say something at least they can grow some cahoonas & own up to it! I look forward to following you back! :o))) We have family in Mabel, MN...sooo gorgeous there...just entirely too cold for me! LOL

mountains-to-climb said...

I love it!!!