This is my first time trying the blog post via email thing, so we'll see how it goes.
In fact, I am writing this from work because I am heading out for the evening to attend a wedding. I will be back sometime tomorrow but I have to work at both jobs and take care of other important things, like an oil change for my car. Therefore, it is likely that I will not be able to post anything, or read any of your blogs (the saddest part) until I finally slow down on Saturday night.
I purchased my books for school yesterday. It cose me $800. Yes, almost twice my rent to buy books for one semester. Depressing.
On the up-side. I was able to buy them free and clear, without touching my savings and without compromising any other bills. Between this awesome job this summer and my budget (that I've somewhat diligently stuck to), I managed to do this without much stress. I am pretty proud of myself for that.
One final note before I leave for the weekend. Didn't ya'll just love Al's post? I am so happy that he was willing to be a part of this whole experience, as I really enjoyed telling our story. I hope you appreciated it too! With the good response it's already received, perhaps I can convince him to contribute again in the future. Then again, maybe I shouldn't push my luck!
Have a happy Friday, all!
No comments:
Post a Comment