Saturday, August 28, 2010

Quick Hello

Hey, lovelies!

So, I am going to be MIA for the rest of the weekend. I am spending time with family to celebrate my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary! What an amazing thing to be a part of. I am continually honored to have such an amazing example of love, patience, commitment and family! I will check back in on Sunday and share a couple of amazing stories with you guys, especially what my Opa said when I asked him any advice for people wanting to get married soon. Priceless.

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

Have a sweet weekend celebrating! What a great milestone to be able to be a part of!!

It's Something Beautiful said...

50 years, that is amazing! I hope you have a great time :)

www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

Star Spangled said...

Hey lady! Hope you have a fantastic weekend! And I hope the time flies till you get to see your Sweetie again!