I would like to start a series/meme/segment about the wonderful men that we support in this carzy, mixed-up ride of military life!
I'll call it:
What I love about my man
Now, I need a few things from you.
One, I need someone who is willing/able to make me a button for the meme. I could figure it out but simply don't have the time. If someone is able to volunteer a bit of time to do it, I will send you a goodie as a thank you!
Second, I need volunteers to submit stories.
Basically, each week I will post a question/theme/topic and ask for stories you have about you and your man that fit in that theme. You will be able to post the stories on your blog and link up to a linky-list I will create.
I will start this Thursday with a story about Al and myself and pose the topic/theme for your links. I will leave it open for the weekend to share and close it Sunday nights.
Hopefully we can share some fun stories and enjoy learning a little more about each other and our men!
4 comments:
love this idea.
I'm in. :) Unfortunately, my button making skills are about as good as my archery skills (nonexistent).
OOOH I Love it! :) I'd love to part-take. you know I suck at creating pretty things...
Ooh, I love this idea!
Post a Comment