Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Semester 3 Scheduling

Well, day 1 didn't kill me.
In fact, I think this semester is going to be delightful.
Sure, it will be a LOT of work, but it's the first semester where I love all my professors, really enjoy the material I'm learning and feel like I'm interacting with professional, interesting people.

Finally.

I haven't started my fellowship yet, so I don't know how that will affect my schedule.
It will be a lot of work but, it should round out the spare time in my calendar quite nicely.

I have also scheduled two mornings each week to go to the gym with my girlfriend. I'll pick her up, we'll work out, get ready at the gym and head to class together.
It will keep me accountable because I'll be her ride and it will get my days going early.

Blood pumping = brain pumping = more productive days

My classes are spread out enough to allow me to get most of my homework done during the days instead of at night, so even though my days are still pretty long, I will come home to relax, unwind and hit the sack.

So, hopefully with everything this semester, I can have a happier, more effective semester to make up for the last one. It certainly can't be worse then the last one.

2 comments:

Lou said...

good luck with the semester! it feels so nice to be graduated! Im a semi jealous though i miss awesome professors!

Michelle said...

Sweet! Good luck this semester!