I started smoking again.
{Yes, mom, it's true. I'm sorry.}

It doesn't help that Al is smoking. And it's hard to quit as long as he is still smoking.
Although I can't put the blame on him. At all.
But really, I don't want to blame anyone.
Because so far, it's been pure bliss.
And even though I know I'll regret it later, it has been my total saving grace this semester and I wouldn't trade my dirty, smelly, cancer-sticks for anything in the world.
4 comments:
I like the last sentance.. cancer sticks. hahh . enjoy
You gotta do what you gotta do. No judgement here. OccDoc (a doctor) and I both started smoking again when he deployed. I've got another week of patches left to be 'quit'. I'm really good at quitting, not so good at staying quit. When you make the decision to quit I have every confidence in the world you'll quit. :)
Ok, you really didn't think it was a secret??? Witness the "smelly" part!! Duh!
Of course I'm disappointed...I want you both to make the healthy choice but you're both adults and you can both read the side of the packet!
Hahahaha welcome back to the club!
My "smelly"-saver trick? Mini bottle of Febreeze in your purse. Saves you the judging looks from everyone else at work and school.
Drinks and smokey treats soon? :)
Post a Comment