Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wedding Weekend: Photo Sneak Peek

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the day.
We didn't hire a professional photographer, so we just had a bunch of different people taking photos throughout the day. I am waiting for some other people to forward the ones they took to me so I can edit and include those too.
They are clearly amateur and they're certainly not perfect.
On the other hand, they capture the day, naturally and realistically.

That's a lot more like us then perfect is anyway.

Enjoy!
(click any photo to enlarge)
A city girl and her soldier
Making sure I'm ready
I'm a bride!
Husband and Wife
Three Generations
My Sister and I
The rings

11 comments:

ABW said...

Beautiful! Congratulations!

Brandi said...

gorgeous girlie! I seriously got all teary eyed. Who cares if there wasn't a professional photographer there, these images are beautiful and capture YOUR day. I miss you and so wish I could have seen you on your special day. HUUUGS!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! Your pictures are absolutely perfect. You look beautiful and handsome.

Kaylee said...

Awesome!!!! Love these - SO glad you had such a wonderful day! You're married - EEEEK! I'm just excited for you two :)

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! Congrats :)

Jennifer said...

You looked absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

Nicole said...

You looked beautiful and I'm so glad that your day was perfect! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

These are great, and you two look wonderful! Congrats!

Rei said...

GAAAA I love you and I love these pics!! Congrats again and again!! :)

Field of Dreams said...

love the pics....beautiful bride, beautiful wedding, beautiful couple!!!!

MJ said...

I love you rings!! You two make such a gorgeous couple :)