Alright, I need your help!
Remember this bench from earlier this week?
Well, we've officially decided that it's going to stay out on the deck as furniture since it will not fit in the space we planned for inside. It makes sense anyway since this is the only seating we have on the deck right now.
Which means I need to make it more comfortable.
So I am going to get some batting and great outdoor fabric and create a cute cushion to sit on the bench. It needs to be durable since this is El Paso and it's very sandy and windy here.
Other than that, I don't have a color or "theme" on the deck since I'm just getting started. You can kind of see my style from the options I've picked. I like color, but not huge, bold colors. I like prints in simple and elegant patterns. Other then that, the only thing I have to "match" is the bench itself, which is a dark brown/wood.
Below are the fabrics I've narrowed it down to and I want your help to decide:
Option 1

(found here)
Option 2

(found here)
Option 3

(found here)
Option 4

(found here)
Let me know what you think. Thanks!
1 comment:
Hello. :) I'm a new follower but just thought I would let you know that I like Option 3. :)
Post a Comment