I cannot believe I have been blogging for 2 years!
This lowly blog started as a private online journal designed to give me an outlet as Al deployed and I embarked on my journey through law school. Two years later, my blog has connectd me with wonderful women around the country, some who have become close real life friends and given me exactly the support system I needed. Now, I am ready to graduate law school, join my husband in Colorado and start the next phase of my life!
As a HUGE thank you for your readership *ahem* friendship and continued support, I am hosting another giveaway!
Spring Relax Package
Feeling Good book
1 nail polish (color TBD, at my discretion)
Package of peach iced tea
Spring pen and stationery set
The giveaway will end on 3/28 and be announced on 3/29. Please follow the Rafflecopter below to enter - and HAVE FUN!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Spring Relax Package
Feeling Good book
1 nail polish (color TBD, at my discretion)
Package of peach iced tea
Spring pen and stationery set
The giveaway will end on 3/28 and be announced on 3/29. Please follow the Rafflecopter below to enter - and HAVE FUN!
8 comments:
I'm a follower and believe I have been following for 2 years... around the time that you started your blog.
I'm a longtime follower :)
I've been a follower for a few months- I don't remember exactly how long!
I've followed you forever and ever! :)
I've been following you for at least a year...probably more :) Happy Blog-o-versary!
Congratulations!! Happy Blog Anniversary :)
Congrats! I don't think I have been following for all of your 2 years, but it must be pretty close to that - maybe 18 months?
I've been following you since the day you were born...or maybe you've been following me??? Love you!! Mom ;)
Post a Comment