Hello ladies!
Today, I am hosting a giveaway!
A few weeks ago, I won two books from HUN - I Love a Man in Uniform by Lily Burana and 1001 Things to Love About Military Life - so exciting!
I was thrilled to crack the binding of the 1001 Things. The other book, however, I already own and love.
Amazon
As such, I am passing the love along to you.
Follow the Rafflecopter below to enter. Winner will be chosen on March 16th and announced on St. Patty's Day (March 17th!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Today, I am hosting a giveaway!
A few weeks ago, I won two books from HUN - I Love a Man in Uniform by Lily Burana and 1001 Things to Love About Military Life - so exciting!
I was thrilled to crack the binding of the 1001 Things. The other book, however, I already own and love.
Amazon
As such, I am passing the love along to you.
Follow the Rafflecopter below to enter. Winner will be chosen on March 16th and announced on St. Patty's Day (March 17th!)
8 comments:
I really wanna win! I would love this book :)
This would be a great book to read :)
This would be a great book to read :)
I would love to win! :)
Looks like a great book!
I'm always looking for a good read, so this would be great!
I've heard lots of good things about this one! I'd love to read it!
fun!
Post a Comment