Monday, March 5, 2012

Our Colorado PCS

The last two weeks have been a complete whirlwind of moving, decorating, sight-seeing and traveling back to Minnesota. We spent the weekend at the farm with family and are now back in the cities so I can get to school. Al leaves this week to head back to Colorado and we are less than two months from me moving to CO permanently. Whew! 

Sometimes I really love this crazy, chaotic life.

Before I give you the official update and bombard you with pictures, I want to thank my guest bloggers. If you missed their posts, please look back and read them. I really enjoyed the fact that they all shared drastically different things - from crafts to going to school to personal insights. Thank you, thank you!

Now on to the photo overhaul...
(Tomorrow, I'm going to do the road trip back to Minnesota and our weekend. Today is just the Colorado portion of the trip.)

My first morning view!
Getting unpacked and settled in. I was in decorating & organizing heaven...
A drive up the mountain to our dinner destination
The sweet mountain town of Green Mountain Falls
Fancy dinner at the Mucky Duck. We shared a crab-stuffed avocado appetizer and a bottle of wine. For entrees, I had the flounder oscar and Al had the lamb. Everything was fabulously delicious!
The Pioneers Museum - Home of the original county courthouse
100-year-old elevator
No big deal, just breaking into the courthouse safe.
A not-to-scale height-chart. Apparently, I am taller than Pike's Peak.
 We found Al's heaven on earth! He's been living in El Paso with no JJ's for 3 1/2 years now. Every time he is home in Minnesota we stop for their delicious sandwiches. Now that he is in Colorado, a wonderful little JJ's is 1 mile from him!
If you're in need of a job...Rendevous night club is hiring a cocktail waitress. But, you must have a clue!
And a few more gorgeous mountain shots...

5 comments:

I'll Love You Forever said...

Love these picture, you look fabulous!

Brittney said...

How exciting! I hope the next two months fly by for you. :) Also I love Jimmy John's, there is one right by my work and we always order their subs! Yum!!

Lou said...

yay you live near me we should get together..you need to go to manitou!

erika said...

Good times!!

JG said...

Looks like a great place! I'm glad you love it :)