Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting to Know You...er...Me!

I don't have much to discuss today, since I am basically spending my entire day reading the assignments that I should have been reading all week. Nonetheless, I wanted to say hello to my lovely blog-world, so I am once again participating in a MannLand5's Getting to Know You Sunday.
Enjoy.

1. If you could host a reality TV show, which one would it be?
I've thought about participating in something like the Amazing Race. I LOVE the idea of all that adventure and travel. But I don't think I'd want to host the show. Perhaps I could host a reality show like Project Runway. I'm not a model, but I always feel like the judges make the wrong decisions!

2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
Before. Definitely before.

3. Shave or hair removal cream?
Shave. Those hair removal creams don't work. I ended up having to shave anyway because the loofah wasn't coarse enough to sluff off the hair that had been "removed." It was too much work for too little results. I'll do a good, old-fashioned shave any day of the week.

4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
I would say a deck/patio/screen porch. I love the idea of waking up and having my coffee on the chaise in the 3-season porch. And I need a deck to BBQ and be outside.

5. What is your favorite "fall" scent?
Apple cider and fireplace. The wood and apple scents are so exciting, relaxing and special.

6. What TV show are looking most forward to seeing this fall?
I think the new Greek comes out soon. I like that show even though it's silly and campy. Otherwise, I'm interested in the new show they're advertising called "The Defenders." Yes, it's a lawyer show. Yes, I know that's cliche. Overall, I don't watch much TV.

7. Personal shopper or personal chef?
Chef. No brainer. I enjoy the shopping part of my life, but NOT the cooking part. Plus, I really like food!

8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "fall?"
Cider. Boots. Pumpkins. Sweaters. Football.

And for a bonus, if you don't love fall like I do, perhaps these can inspire you:


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great answers! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

I have to shave. Nair just leaves me with chemical burns...not pretty!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...chunky sweaters, apple cider and football. Love fall! P.S. I thought you were waxing...?