In case you were wondering whether or not Al was happy to have his two combat-booted-feet safely on the ground in Texas, here's the proof:
I'm an attorney and financial professional. My husband is a soldier in the US Army. This is our story as we endure military life, balancing our careers, buying our first home, and loving on each other in every way possible! I am never quite sure where life is going to take us, but kick up your feet, grab a glass of pinot, and join us for the journey!

16 comments:
Aww, I love this. :) My boyfriend's combat booted feet is leaving the U.S. very soon though. :(
Awwww! All I can do is smile at this! How sweet! I'm happy that you will have him in your arms soon.
Homecoming pics/stories always give me chills. I'm happy for you two. Can't wait to see some of you together. I'm glad he made it home safely!
GREAT pic!!!
Love the smile in the pic! Definitely looks like a happy happy guy to be back! :)
Welcome home, Al!
Eeeeeeeeekkk!! Im sooooo excited for you girl!! :)
Yay!
Love that smile...I can't decide if I should smile or cry! I'm such a sap!
Yay yay yay! That's all I have to say!!!
Yay!!!!! So exciting! And yes, he does look quite happy =)
Great to hear that he is home and safe.. I know you must be so anxious to be with him!
He's definitely in my husbands unit btw! They just got their last group of soldiers home today :)
Glad to hear he is home safe & sound!
SO GLAD he's back! Whew; time to take a deep breath now that that's over!
ffffpt! Of course cause it's Texas. : p
Seriously though, so happy he is home and so safe! :D
HOORAY! This makes me smile.
And I agree with Brandi. :)
Post a Comment