Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Recap: Part 1

My camera died (the battery did, the camera is just fine) about 20 minutes into the night, so this was all I was able to get thus far. When the rest of my friends submit their photos to me, I will post those too.
My costume: Queen of Hearts (from Alice in Wonderland, but with a little spice.)
The back of my costume. (To answer the question I got about 20 times that night, the tattoo is fake, chosen specifically for the costume and I will NOT be getting a real version of the same thing.)
My good friend SK, who won the costume contest for her rendition of an "Asian Tourist"
Two of my best, as Minnie Mouse and a Cowboy

6 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

Too cute!

Brittney said...

Cute! :)

Julie said...

So, what is the tat? I can't really see it.

Goodnight moon said...

You little sexy sexy girl! Me-ow!!!! Loved all the pics of the costumes! The asian tourist was too funny!

Anonymous said...

Your costume is so sexy! I love it! Glad you had a great time!

MJ said...

I love your costume!!!