Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tease

So, I wanted to give ya'll a little teaser as to the prize for my giveaway.

By the way, have you entered? It's really easy.
Frankly, you're silly if you don't.





Do it here! Now!





Thank you.

I previously mentioned that the prize was Christmas-themed.

It will be hand-made. By me.

Now, I'm a hardcore right-brainer and not typically a Crafty McGee kind of gal, but Christmas is the one time I dust off my crafting cape and try out a few things. I found a niche in that regard quite a few years ago and have continued it since.

I know you're all DYING to know, but I'm not ready to tell yet.
You didn't really expect me to, did ya?
I'm a total tease.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for giveaways!!!

Michelle said...

Dude, you are a tease. I want a crafting cape, I just have crafting slippers.