Friday, November 12, 2010

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-in


1. Were you named after anyone?
Not that I know of. I think my first and middle names were simply names my mother and father liked.
2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?
A variety of colors. In the summer I go for light, fun and bright colors. In the winter I like dark jewel tones like cranberries and Christmas red.
3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?
With my hand. I worry more about using a towel AFTER I've washed my hands then I do before.
4. When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?
Definitely Jonathan Taylor Thomas or JTT
(Known best as Randy on Home Improvement and the voice of kid Simba on the Lion King)
5. Let's say you had to lose one of your five sense (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell.) Which one would you choose? Why?
Smell. Between sinus infections and living in a state where the climate changes frequently and drastically, I rarely have a good sense of smell anyway.

1 comment:

Lindsey and Co said...

I would totally chose my sense of smell too!