Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All Dressed Up: Graduation Dress Options

I have three dress outfits today and I need your help deciding which one to wear.
Tomorrow is Al's WLC graduation. Sure, it's not that big of a deal, but it's the first Army event I get to attend and show my pride for my super-awesome husband.

Which means I need to look spectacular.

{Click to see larger images}

Outfit 1
Details:
Dress - Old Navy
Belt - H&M
Shoes - Candies

Outfit 2
(this one is probably too casual, but I threw it in there anyway.)
Details:
Top - Heartbreakers (small boutique shop in Minnesota)
Skirt - Old Navy
Belt - Forever 21
Shoes - Charlotte Russe

Outfit 3
(This is what happens when Al is the photographer: "Stick your butt out, honey.")

Details:
Dress - H&M
Shoes - Gap
Bracelet - Lia Sophia

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love number 1!

Jessica said...

I like dress #1. I actually wore jeans to M's WLC graduation, but it was in New York November with lots of snow on the ground! Have fun!

Dani said...

I vote #1- very cute and summery looking :)

Kaylee said...

I like the first one!!!

Alana said...

I like them all, but to me the first one is the most graduation-y. Very pretty, and I love the belt!

Natalie said...

I vote number one :)

Jessica said...

Numero uno gets my vote!!
Have fun, bud! I love any kind of Army ceremony and try to go to all of them possible. Which hasn't been many lately, unfortunately! Congrats to your hubby!

Unknown said...

I like them all but numero uno is my fav!!

Lisa said...

I'm with the rest! Number one is my favorite!

Lyzz said...

Number one is VERY appropriate for WLC Graduation!!

Anonymous said...

Number one! You look gorgeous in it and it's very appropriate. :-)

Jill Schrader said...

I like them all as outfits, but agree that 1 is probably most appropriate for the graduation. But that could be the photographer's "styling" of 3 making it look extra sexy. :-)

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

i like number one!

Dr. Army Wife said...

Definitely outfit one!

Goodnight moon said...

Forsure...dress #1. It's super cute and looks great on you. It's very classy looking too! Good luck and have fun!

No Model Lady said...

#1!!!! I looooove it! And the shoes...bananas!

Shannon Olson said...

Hi I found you on the No Model Lady link up.
I love the first dress so cute!
www.shannonolson.blogspot.com