Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another Year...

Amidst finals and packing, I found time to have a birthday.
It was inevitable, I guess.
I even tried to pretend it wasn't happening and just go about my business, but it was unavoidable. Apparently it's like nature, or something.

Oh well.
I'm now 27 years old.
Which is perilously close to 30.

But it's going to be the year for me.
Just think, by the time I turn 28 I will:

~Have spent a summer in Texas with Al
~Graduate from law school
~PCS to Ft. Carson
~Set up a new home in a new state with my "old" husband
(Who will never be older than me, that jerk!)

Today, though, I will try to take at least 20 minutes out of my busy day and have a cocktail.
And maybe a slice of cheesecake.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gah! Such an exciting year! Happy Birthday doll!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! 30 isn't that bad at all, so don't even stress about it. I do think this is going to be your year! It's going to be great because you're great!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday! You have quite an exciting year coming up!