Saturday, January 19, 2013

Many ways to win Swagbucks in January!

During the month of January, Swagbucks is offerings many new swagcodes that allow you to buckoo-bucks! (Beau-coup is the proper spelling, I believe, but buckoo just sounds more fun!)

Click the picture above and you will arrive at the info page for the Swagbucks' "Jantastic Extravaganza!" (Hey, I don't come up with these names, I just help promote the programs...) The extravaganza runs all day on January 22 (Tuesday!) and includes a total of 65 possible swagbucks all with a January theme.

Head over on Tuesday and watch for the codes and redeem them for your swagbucks. Then, tell me what you're spending your bucks on!

1 comment:

Eloquent Obi said...

Yea! Just found your blog on The Adventures of our Army Life blog. I LOVE Swagbucks, in fact I did a post about it a couple of days ago. Racking up the SB here! Wahoo! I used all my SB "money" for AGC and then bought Christmas presents with them all for FREE this past Christmas. Helped out SO much! Thanks for the Swag code extravangza reminder. My blog: http://myeloquentrambles.blogspot.com/