Sunday, November 14, 2010

120

I have 120 followers. And yet, I barely know any of you!
I would like to remedy that.

Therefore, I am opening my blog for the week to any questions you would like to ask me.
I will answer anything, but I have two rules:

1. Check the You Asked... link up top before you ask your question. I may have already answered it and if you ask a repeat, I will simply refer you to there anyway!

2. You must also answer the question yourself.

After all, I want to get to know YOU too!

Example:
What is your favorite color? Mine is blue.
I like horses. Is there an animal you like?
(Get the picture? ha ha!)

And here's the best part: I'm making this a giveaway.
You get one entry for every question you ask (as long as the follow the two rules above.)
No limit to how many you can ask (again, as long as they meet the criteria.)
I'll give you an extra 3 entries if you blog about this and link back to me.

I already know what the prize is, but I am going to keep you in suspense for a couple days while you mull over your provoking questions.
It is holiday themed, and it will be one of a kind.

I love all my followers and I hope to make you friends! Good luck!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your least favorite body part?

Mine are my toes.

Michelle said...

What's your favorite Elton John album? I'm going to be lame and go with Captain Fantastic.

Michelle said...

To follow up, what's your favorite Elton John song(s)?
Someone Saved my Life tops my life, but I also love forcing OccDoc to sing Don't Go Breaking my Heart when he's trapped in the car with me. Yes, I have forced that man to listen and sing that song for at least an hour on many occasions.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a favorite pair of shoes?

I live in my Rainbows.

erika said...

Do you have a favorite book?

I don't think I could name a favorite!

erika said...

Any tattoos?

I have my maiden name on my wrist.

erika said...

What is your biggest fear?

Besides the usual snakes and spiders, mine would probably be death.

Jennifer said...

What's your favorite board game?

Mine is Scrabble, but I also like Risk.

Jennifer said...

What is one of your quirks?

I have a lot, but one big thing is that I have to park in the same row at parking lots of stores I go to often and I will even circle the parking lot a few times waiting for a spot to open up.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever nick named your car?

I named my explore sally because it was an inside joke hubs and i have had since 10grade.

Anonymous said...

Grape or Strawberry jelly? Do you even like jelly?

Definitely grape with my PB&J's otherwise I could be down for any kind of jelly. :)

Unknown said...

Do you name any inanimate objects in your life? I do. I named my car Cadence Avalee. I also sleep with a bear named Mr. Superman who just happens to be dressed in a miniature version of Dress Blues.

Unknown said...

What is your favorite flavor of Jolly Rancher?

Mine is watermelon.

Unknown said...

Who was your favorite member of N'Sync? Mine was JT.

Anonymous said...

Who was your favorite band/singer growing up? Mine was Reba (and still is).

Anonymous said...

Autumn is my favorite season. I love the changing of the leaves the most. What is your favorite thing about autumn?

Anonymous said...

Do you have a favorite type of food?

I love Indian food and curry.

Kaylee said...

What's your favorite kind of M&M's?

Mine are peanut butter M&M's - they're the BEST!!!!

Kaylee said...

Favorite Holiday?!

It's a tie for mine - between Easter and Christmas!

Wild and Precious said...

Are you an introvert or extrovert? I'm an introvert who can turn on the personality when necessary, but I have GOT to have time to myself to recharge.

Tia said...

Wow! I am so happy that I am having a lazy Sunday... just in time for your contest.

1. What's your fav comfort food? Mine is Chinese Food (if I'm too lazy to go get take out Ramen Noodles works just as well.

2. Have you read the book Army Wives by Tanya Biank? I just finished it last night.

3. What's your favorite vacation spot? I can't but help love the adult playground of Las Vegas. Lol So many Lights!

4. What's the silliest thing you and your man have ever done together? I think ours is when we were on a long drive we renamed all the animal sounds like a bull says "BULL BULL!" (very loud and violently) LOL

5. If you could take part in a support group for military SO's what would you expect from it? I would like to see it focus more on the womens' needs rather than childrens, as well as good positive open leadership.

6. Do you have any tattoos, if so what of? I do not.

7. Does Al have any tats? JT has 2 but they are huge- a half sleeve on each arm and a chest piece that connects to one of the sleeves.

8. Do you shop Black Friday? I do! It's a holiday to me!

9. What's your favorite beverage? Mine is diet mtn dew. It's my life blood.

10. What is your favorite alcholic beverage? Mine would have to be Moscato or rum and diet.

11. What's your favorite Christmas gift of all time? Mine was my American Girl doll.

12. I guess I should have first asked: Do you celebrate Christmas? I do!

13. What's your favorite holiday? I think mine might have to be Black Friday Lol.

14. If you do celebrate Christmas, when do you put up your Christmas tree? For me it's Black Friday!

15. What's your favorite holiday dish? Mine is mashed potatos with corn.... Mmmm starch, it's the only time I really eat mashed potatos.

16,17,18. At 10:30 tonight an entry will be posted to my blog advertising your contest. (I just posted a new blog a few mins ago)