Today, I put together a few outfits from the new fall fashions. Lots of jewel tones, pattern-mixing, and great, structured pieces. These outfits can be worn for a day shopping with friends or a night out for cocktails. Depending on your work environment, you could also wear them for casual Fridays or a business-casual workplace.
OUTFIT 1
Boxy Polka Dot Top - Forever 21
Checked Blazer - H&M
Faux Leather Kick Pleat Skirt - The Limited
Antonia Padlock Satchel - Mimi Boutique
"Hilary" Bow Flats - ShoeMint
OUTFIT 2
Colorblock Soft Top - The Limited
Faux Collar Beaded Necklace - H&M
Leather Bowler Bag - H&M
Cafe Capri - J. Crew
Lambert Loafer Pump - Payless
OUTFIT 3
Cherry Print Blouson Dress - Gap
Brighter than the Sun Crossbody - LeMode Accessories
Mossimo "Kailey" Boot - Target
Dove-print Scarf - Old Navy
Dark Worn Denim Jacket - Old Navy



1 comment:
Very nice! Jane told me you do a fashion blog once a week-I'm losing weight and buying a new wardrobe (on a budget of course) so I cant wait to follow along!
Post a Comment