Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Uh oh.

Yesterday came and went and I did not post my Big List. Are you as disappointed as I am? Perhaps if I tell you that our kitchen is completely gutted, I have to make coffee in the living room, and Al tripped over a box last night just looking for a bag of razors - maybe then you can forgive me. I'd love to tell you that I will get them posted today, but tile is going in and it's probably going to be a long night. I will however continue the series as soon as possible. That, I can promise.

Thanks for your patience and not only will I finish the series, but I will provide some photographic evidence of the chaos we've been living in this week. 'Til then.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck with the kitchen renovation!

JG said...

Geez, you let life get in the way of blogging? Unacceptable!! ;) I hope you show us the renovation results. I'm sure it will look amazing!