This giveaway was immensely successful. I had the most entries I've ever had, and many new followers/lurkers/etc... came out from behind the scenes to say "hi!" So exciting!
That is always my ultimate goal with these giveaways - not to increase the numbers and get more followers - but to build more relationships and make friends.
I want to thank each and every one of you for making this such a success!
{And Army Wife 101 for giving me a special shout-out this week!}
On to the winner:
None other than my beautiful mother!
The funny thing is that she has tried to enter almost every giveaway I've hosted and has the worst time accessing the Rafflecopter from her various computers. I walked her through the entry this time and, as luck would have it (and the random raffle selector), she won!
Congrats, mutti! I will email you confirmation soon!
2 comments:
I love that your mom won! :)
Aw, how neat :) Yay Julie! (I guess I can't win them all. Darn! ;))
Post a Comment