Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mel's Big List of Budget Resources: PART 1

Part 1 of 2 - Money, budget and finance resources. 
Today, I have some great articles for your reading pleasure and tomorrow I will post a list of blogs, websites, and other resources I use when I have a question or need to understand a particular money-related topic. 

Budgeting

Mortgages and Other Debts

Savings

Other Tips
Put your investments in the right type of accounts - Get Rich Slowly, via LifeHacker

And a bonus article about a man who gave up his money and possessions and has lived that way for over 12 years! It is not something the vast majority of us would be willing to do, but it does provide a great perspective on how to live without money dictating our lives! 

**It is important that you seek professional advice and consult various sources before making major financial decisions. None of these articles are deemed to be the best option for you, nor do they take into account any personal circumstances that might drastically change your decisions. These articles should be used as an information portal and a place to start learning about how to handle money. For loans, debt payoff, money management, and especially investments, you should consult a professional first!

No comments: