Tomorrow marks the beginning of a two-week-long series where I provide tips, tricks, advice, links, and share my favorite blogs and things with y'all. In other words, you will be bombarded with my entire list of resources for everything I like and do. Some days will be fun, others will be serious. Some days will be short and sweet, others will be extensive.
I am doing this because you are my friends and friends share things with each other. Friends give advice about money-management fashion trends. Friends share the number of their favorite plumber and the blog they read for trashy celebrity gossip. Finally, friends make sure that they are there for each other, no matter the circumstance.
So, that is what I'm doing. I am giving you all my secrets, all of the things that make me more knowledgeable, provide me with fun, or simply make me feel better.
Week 1 Schedule:
Monday - Mel's Big List of Gadgets, Books, and Eats
Tuesday - Mel's Big List of Budget Resources: PART 1
Wednesday - Mel's Big List of Budget Resources: PART 2
Thursday - Mel's Big List of Home & Decor Blogs
Friday - Mel's Big List of Fashion Blogs
I will announce the Week 2 Schedule next Sunday. I hope you enjoy this series!
1 comment:
Ooo yay! I can't wait for these posts!
Post a Comment