Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's OK...Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK... that I have not posted anything on a personal level on ye ol' blog lately. I'm just too tired to pour my heart out!

It's OK... to not care, even a little bit, about the new iPhone.  I'm a Google/Android/PC girl and that is OK.

It's OK... that my house is still a mess. We moved in just two weeks ago, so it is understandable that not everything in cleaned up or in place.

It's OK... the Army is stealing my husband for NTC even though they are not deploying. What is 26 days when we've done 3 years apart?

2 comments:

collettakay said...

I don't even have a cell phone! There's no coverage where I live and it just isn't worth it. I do have a tracfone though.

Here's my OK:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/09/its-ok-fall-tv-edition-92712.html

Colletta

Nikki said...

Those 26 days will fly by. I'm stopping by from the hop. I hope you have a great weekend!