Sunday, June 3, 2012

12 in 2012: Month in Review

This month was a busy one! Let's see what I got done from my 12 in 2012 list: 
See past 12 in 2012 posts, here.

1. Speak up.
Check. Doing fine on this one. 

2. Spend less.
Check out my fashion blog for the specifics of this goal and my fashion budget tracker.

3. Spread the Love.
I actually did a bit of this during May. There were a lot of birthdays and other events this month, so I tried to send out some great cards, gifts and other notes to remind people that I love them! 

4. Snap it.
OK. This month sucked for posting photos. I will try to get my album updated very soon!

5. Spice it Up.
We created a June menu plan that started this week and I can't wait to try some of the new recipes on it. June should be big in this category!

6. Sweat.
Plan sweat it out starts Monday. Stay tuned!

7. Stamp It.
This should happen sometime this summer, now that I've graduated!

8. See the Sights.
This month, we traveled to Denver and saw a Colorado Rockies game at Coors Field.
I also did a little exploration of my neighborhood and the city to get a feel for where everything is (mostly Starbucks and Target!) 

9. Style it.
I will be closing down my fashion blog, but I am working on ways to incorporate some aspects of it into this blog. Specifically, I am looking to do a professional fashion feature! Find my fashion inspiration here.

10. Save space.

11. Slow down. & 12. Sleep more.
I did pretty good with this during the month. Although this week, now that I'm getting up super-early to commute, my schedule is out of whack again. 


You can always check out my 30 by 30 goals and my overall bucket list for my accomplishments there as well!

No comments: