I have previously alluded to the fact that I am researching purchasing a domain and revamping my blog. The major changes will not happen until after this little pop-quiz in July (like how I down-play it's importance in order to perpetuate my denial?) In the meantime, I am spending a few hours each weekend making changes to my current blog.
In order to transition this blog into a bigger venture, I feel it is only fair to give it my undivided attention blog-wise. As such, I am shutting down my fashion blog by the end of the month. I do, however, want to pull some of the features from that blog into this one.
One feature I am cultivating in my head is a weekly segment on fashion for business professionals. Some weeks, I could round-up great professional finds and share them, other weeks I would share my personal outfit and how I put it together. Would a segment like this be helpful? Interesting? Relevant?
I am still working out the details, and I have many other ideas rolling around in my head, but this one in particular was something I've been thinking up for a while. I would really love any input you can give me on this idea - suggestions, critique, etc...
Please and thank you!
5 comments:
Your fashion blog has been such a big part of you. I definitely think you need to keep it. I think a weekly fashion segment is great ... You could also add a Fashion Page at the top of your blog and link all of your fashion posts there.
I think having a little segment you do regularly would be great! And I love Lyzz's idea of having a page that you can keep all the fashion stuff together on.
It would be a great way to keep that part of things going without having to have an entire other blog for it anymore.
I think having a little segment you do regularly would be great! And I love Lyzz's idea of having a page that you can keep all the fashion stuff together on.
It would be a great way to keep that part of things going without having to have an entire other blog for it anymore.
I vote Yes on the weekly fashion post! I love your idea of doing business fashion posts - I can't wait to see you rock a power suit!
I think that's a great idea! I would love to see a fashion segment for professionals, because I personally love fashion and am always looking for new ways to still be stylish at work. Looking forward to seeing it!
Post a Comment