Monday, June 25, 2012

Currently...

Stole this from Nicole, who stole it from someone else... 



READING Barbri. That's all I ever read these days. I'm one month from being able to read for fun again!! WRITING notes from the Evidence lecture LISTENING to the recap of the Evidence lecture THINKING Barbri is taking over my life and sitting by the pool would be a lot more fun than sitting at the library SMELLING nothing specific WISHING This barbri stuff was over and I had my license already! HOPING the next month goes fast! WEARING flip-flops, jean shorts, a turquoise tee and my hair in a braided bun = Summer! LOVING my husband, who is currently at home cleaning the entire house! WANTING coffee. A big mocha with an espresso double-shot! NEEDING a job, desperately. FEELING less nervous about this exam then I should be (time to face reality!) CLICKING through this video, hoping it is over soon!

2 comments:

siddathornton said...

she stole it from me :)

happy monday!

- lauren

I'll Love You Forever said...

Good luck with your exam!