Friday, June 29, 2012

Fashion Friday: Outfit 1

 I had a job interview on Wednesday, which gave me the perfect opportunity to photograph my suit and share it with you. I consider this look to be a very basic, uber-professional look. It's not fancy, it's even a little boring, but it is the perfect no-fuss suit for an interview. 

In the photo, it looks black, but it's actually navy blue with a light pinstripe. You can see in the second photo, the mirrored buttons that add a little flair to the suit. I wore a ruched neckline, which adds a little dimension without being distracting. Finally, I wore nylons (gag!) and carried a structured work bag. Ultimately this is a basic professional wardrobe formula, which will never fail for an interview, formal work event, or a courtroom. 
Suit - Tahari / Top - Calvin Klein / Shoes - Thrifted / Bag - Target

3 comments:

Lyzz said...

I can hear you saying, "OBJECTION!!!!"

Michelle said...

Good luck on the interview! You can never go wrong with a basic suit. What kind of jewelry are you going to wear?

I'll Love You Forever said...

Hope interview went well! You look great!