Hello new followers, lurkers, long-time readers and friends.
I recently had an influx of new readers and a huge jump in "likes" on Facebook. I am delighted with the recent spike in interest and wanted to extend the proverbial olive branch in response.
What I would like to do is open up the comments section for questions. You can ask me anything you'd like and I will do my best to answer. I reserve the right to ignore and delete questions that are inappropriate, offensive or contrary to OPSEC and PERSEC. Otherwise, I will answer your questions, openly and honestly. I'm not shy!
So, you can post your questions in the comments section until 23:59 on Sunday, 6/10. I will post my answers sometime next week and it may or may not be accompanied by another great giveaway! {hint, hint}
Happy Friday!
So, you can post your questions in the comments section until 23:59 on Sunday, 6/10. I will post my answers sometime next week and it may or may not be accompanied by another great giveaway! {hint, hint}
Happy Friday!
2 comments:
I'll get the ball rolling with some questions. :)
1. What is the best and worst thing about being a milspouse?
2 When did you decided you wanted to be a lawyer and why?
3. Where is your favorite place to vacation/visit and why?
4. If you would live anywhere in the world for 1 year, where would it be? Where is the 1 place you would NEVER want to live.
5. Looking into the future, what do you think you and your husband will do when he is no longer in the military?
6. What is your favorite time of year.
I look forward to seeing your answers! :) I love getting to know people!
Well this is lame, but I am curious: have you settled on an area to specialize in? I know we've had this conversation before but last I remember you were still deciding.
Post a Comment