Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Well, Hello There

Things are finally settling down in casa de melissa as the kitchen is nearing the end of renovations and the rest of the house is starting to feel livable. I still have a lot of work to do, including organize the pantry and kitchen cupboards, but things are settling down enough that I can return to my normal routine for work, blogging, etc...

I originally intended some long apology for not finishing my over-hyped series from the previous week. Then, a wonderful friend reminded me that I don't have to apologize for letting life get in the way of my blog. She's right. I blog for me and for the community I receive from all of you. But when my non-blog life interrupts, there's nothing wrong with that. Therefore, no apology necessary. 

Instead, I will say this: I will finish the series. It will probably be one or two days at a time until I am fully back in the swing of things, but I will finish. I should also return to the regularly schedule programming this week.

As things in my life start to fall into place, this blog will start to feel "normal" again as well. 
So, stay tuned and ride the ride with me!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your kitchen renovation.

JG said...

I look forward to your regularly scheduled programming, but I'm excited for the progress you're making "off-screen." :)