Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crappy Weather and a Wedding Website

It's been cold and rainy here since yesterday. We're supposed to get our first snow-fall sometime this week, although it's rumored to be minimal. It's not really a huge surprise to have at least a little sprinkling of snow in October.

In fact, this is from last year - 10/12/09:
Snow, fall leaves AND green grass. I love Minnesota!

Honestly, I'd rather have a little bit of snow then what we have right now. It's wet, cold, windy (so windy that my umbrella was incapacitated while walking into school this afternoon) and just dreary. It's a very Eeyore kind of day.

On the bright side, I posted our wedding website. Since we are still in the early-stages of planning, there isn't much information about the specifics, but you can still see some of the basics. If you'd like to check it out for fun, do so here.

Stay dry and enjoy your Tuesday!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Staying dry :) It is surely the most blustery day! :)

Michelle said...

Oh, I'm sure the snow is headed your way. We got a couple of inches out here in the west.