Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Bash Hop

I promised you something fun today. You didn't doubt me, did you?

Because I am SOOOO going to deliver.
The wonderfully sexy and awesome Amber at Goodnight Moon and I have teamed up to bring you the Halloween Bash Hop!



This is a Halloween Give-away and the rules are as follows:

Locate and post on your blog a vintage photo of you in costume. It CANNOT be a current photo and MUST instead be from your childhood! So climb into those dusty attics and put those scanners to work.

{I do not intend to skip out on this part of the deal. I am visiting my parents this weekend and will get a copy of my favorite Halloween costume as a kid. Are you anxious to know what it is? Here's a hint: I had almost 2 ft. of hair, making the costume awesomely-authentic!}

THEN, grab the above button (created by the fantastic Christina) and blog about our Hop!

Finally, visit Goodnight Moon and link-up. It is important that you do this part because that is how Amber and I will keep track of the entries and choose our winners.

Yes, you heard that right: this will include prizes! BOTH Amber and myself will give away a fall-themed prize for our favorite! It's that easy!

Really, REALLY easy. So, you're going to do it right now, RIGHT!?

2 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

Super exciting! I can't wait to see your pictures! Although...you and I may be the only ones doing it?!?

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am excited for this blog hop. it is fun to see all the old costumes. :)