So, I noticed that my coffee addiction has gotten to the point where I drink a mug before I leave the house and then pour more into a travel mug on my way out the door. I noticed that they started stock-piling in my desk drawer at work and I kept forgetting to bring the travel mugs home.
Thursday morning when I went to get my coffee for the trip into work, I realized I was pretty much out of mugs and wasn't going to be able to bring it with me.
GASP!
Thinking quickly, I put together the following:

You can click to enlarge.
I found a bottle-cozy that I got at the firm's summer picnic and a red plastic cup (or keg-cup, as we called them in college) and put them together. I was able to use the cozy to keep my hands from getting too hot AND advertise for the firm.
Genius, right?
I blurred-out the firm name and number, but you get the idea.
Anyway, my ghetto-fied travel coffee mug got me a few goofy looks, but it was worth it to make sure I got my necessary coffee-intake for the day.
2 comments:
Ha ha love it!
OccDoc does the same thing with mugs on his desk. Every once in awhile I have to call his secretary to watch over him as he collects them all up and brings them to his car. She tells me she thinks it's hilarious to do that.
Post a Comment