Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pippi Longstocking

I promised I would deliver a vintage Halloween photo of myself in order to do my due diligence in hosting the Halloween Bash Hop.



Side note: You should all go enter this contest RIGHT NOW. Seriously....


I'm waiting...


I'm actually not even going to post my photo until you do.
Do I have you on the edge of your seat?
Good! Then go enter!


OK...You're back. I knew you'd do the right thing.


Without further adieu, here I am at 13 as Pippi Longstocking.
So, go find those photos and join in the fun!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm working on my post for later this week! Can't wait!

Julie said...

Most authentic costume ever!!! You were such a string bean! Love you!

Michelle said...

CUTE! I'm so sad I don't have any Halloween photos here - they're at my parents' house. I did dress up as Aunt Jemima (the syrup bottle) when I was 2 - my mom let me pick my costume. I am never doing that for my kid.

Lindsey and Co said...

That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Star Spangled said...

WOW!

I joined the fun! :)

LOL and I'm cracking up at AAW as Aunt Jemima. I think we should all chip in and pay her to dig up that picture.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

What a good costume! I used to love Pippi Longstocking.

Unknown said...

I freaking LOVE this!!

Mrs. Mootz said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE it!!