Monday, October 18, 2010

A little help, please!

So, it's Monday. My brain is academic mush as a result of Mid-terms.
Luckily, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I have a couple fun things planned since it's my fall-break once Wednesday rolls around. That includes some fun things in blog-world. But until Wednesday, I won't really be "back" to blogging.

In the meantime, I would like your help.

Tell me something you would like to hear from me. Perhaps a question that's weighing on your mind. A story you'd like to hear. Anything.
Really, anything. I'm an open book.
I'm not always interesting, but I will not hide anything.

Leave it in the comments and that will be the theme of my Wednesday post.
Much love, peace and engine grease.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What made you want to study law? Was it an event that happened in your life?

Michelle said...

Oh, I agree with Bonnie. Or how about you tell us about your ferret(s)? :)